Monday, June 11, 2007

So Much Happening

Man, you can tell when I get busy - I don't find the time to post here. Well, that's gotta change!

As of tomorrow, June 12th, the new www.portcredit.com will be launched and live. It's a brand new look for the Port Credit website. According to website developer, Jesse Collins of Moxywebworks.com - it's cool, hip and yet still reflects Port Credit's history and heritage. Dead on, Jesse - the site is fantastic.

Thanks to many local photographers including Gene Wilburn, there are gorgeous images in the photo galleries. The site has been designed to be user-friendly with search bars so you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for - and quickly.

Events and activities are listed in easy to find format and news items are constantly scrolling on the front page. There's even a link for my blog. So I better get better at blogging, me thinks.

No comments: