Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mmmmmm......Marish's Boulangerie

I'll admit to not doing much shopping lately (the after-Christmas hiatus) but I certainly have realized by blogging how much I enjoy our local eateries.

My DH and I just enjoyed a wonderful steaming hot bowl of Muligatawny soup at
Marish's Boulangerie. But we didn't stop there, we ordered one of Marish's butter tarts with coffee.

I honestly believe, truly, that these are the very best butter tarts in the entire world! Owner Mary and her talented staff only use the finest ingredients and real butter in all their baking and cooking.

You can also enjoy delicous Indian cuisine at Marish's. Mary fell in love with all things Indian when she and friend Valerie Cite had the honour of being selected to teach European cooking and baking at one of the finest hotels in India. Now Mary has the wonderful Indian chef, Michelle in every weekend cooking up all sorts of delicacies. The freezer is always well stocked if you don't get in on the weekend. Maybe I'll see you there.

No comments: