Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Planet Rocks


Planet Organic Market opened the doors last week and I have to tell you - it's changing the way I eat. I was mesmerized by all the unusual products as I wandered up and down the aisles of the new market checking out brands quite foreign to me - I haven't shopped in this type of market before. Fortunately the friendly staff were standing by to answer every crazy question I came up with.


Since opening day I have made two trips in in to Planet Organic Market and come out with things like juniper berries (for cleansing), supplements, teas (lots), organic veggies, presents (yes, even presents)and organic potato chips (does that mean they're not fattening? )
I proudly bought a big, red tote bag bearing the Planet Organic logo and slogan -
Our additives:water, sunlight, air, soil.

Don't miss the health and beauty section ably run by Ireny with well-qualified experts like life coach Janet Auty Carlisle. It's chock full of lotions, oils, creams, make-up, fragrance, soaps, ....you get the picture.
Planet Organic Market is a fascinating place to visit and a wonderful addition to the unique shopping village of Port Credit.


1 comment:

Living la Vida Fearless said...

Wahoo! Thanks so very much for posting this Ellen. I absolutely love being part of the staff at the store and they truly are committed to supporting the local community so it's a great fit for everyBODY....Drop by, shop, have fun. Much love, Janet Auty-Carlisle